Women Health & Breast Cancer Conference, London
Our Association is a partner of a professional event to be held in London.
Due to the coronavirus pandemic, the organizers postponed the event to June 10-11, 2021!
Following the success of the International Women Health and Breast Cancer Conference (i-Women Health, 2019), we set out to continue the series and are happy to host you at the second edition i.e. 2nd International Women Health and Breast Cancer Conference, 2021. i-Women Health 2021 welcomes you to London, UK during June 10-11, 2021 to share your research findings, promote knowledge exchange, and network with a wide audience in the broad field of women’s health to share the latest advancement and research that will enable the best outcomes for women patients.
i-Women Health 2021 provides a premier interdisciplinary platform for researchers, practitioners, and educators to present and discuss the most recent innovations, trends, concerns as well as practical challenges encountered, and solutions adopted for women across the lifespan.
The i-Women Health Conference includes nearly every permutation of knowledge, innovation, technology, and networking. We have the objective of creating an international forum for academicians, practitioners, health and business professionals who work across the broad field of women’s health to share the latest advancement and research that will enable the best outcomes for women patients. The theme of i-Women Health 2021 is “Healthy women, healthier world”. – say the organizers of the event.
- Pediatricians and Oncologist
- Biotechnology and Clinical Research Organization
- Healthcare Professionals
- Researchers, Scientists
- Policymakers, Influencers
- Software for Health industry & management
- Key Decision Makers, Government Heads & Officials
- Recent Research and Advancement
- Breast Cancer
- Pregnancy and Pre/Post-natal Care
- Infertility and ART
- Menstruation and Menopause
- Hormones Replacement Therapy
- Women’s Health Policy and Issues
- Explore Future Business Opportunities
- Meet and collaborate with Pioneers in Health Sector
- Share your Products and Services with Professionals
- Reinvigorate your relation with peers
- Get the latest updates from experts to stay ahead
- Network & get inspired by leaders
- Increase your knowledge base and learn about technology
All information about I-Women 2020 on the official website
Early registration and application for participation – here (fill out the form).
About participation options – contact us directly.
We facilitate the application for a visa and prepare a delegation for a trip to London.
The program will be “strengthened” by tourist London, visits to the leading clinic and all logistics will be organized.