Of course, the situation with the pandemic in the world unsettled many of us… Dozens of events were canceled, hundreds of trips were disrupted, the plans of thousands of people were violated! We are no exception too.
An acute question was whether this year, traditionally, we will hold our annual Summit, sum up the results of the year, and plan the next one. Many people are already afraid even to plan…
But, common sense won out and we WILL host our 4th International Summit!
Moreover, now there is a great opportunity to “connect” more countries, more participants, and make the event even more useful, interesting, and effective! With the deepening of all of humanity online, it has become normal to host events on Skype, Zoom, Hangouts, and other public platforms.
Our Summit is scheduled for December 5, 2020. The venue is Kyiv. Panelists are preparing, the program is being filled, participants are being registered. The process is underway!
We are waiting for you – Register here!
Medical tourism in terms of modern opportunities – international networking
- Marketing in Medical Tourism
- Patient service and cooperation with partners
- Unique medical methods and technologies in the world
- Worldwide pandemic and travel realities! Opportunities, limitations, and reality. The most relevant analytics!
- A TOP speaker from the USA
We expect 300+ participants (50 + in person and 250+ online) And these are doctors, travel agencies, heads of medical institutions, facilitators, buyers.
9+ hours of information and communication:
- Networking and blitz presentations.
- New faces and old friends.
- Current projects and fresh ideas!
- Participant certificate and invaluable knowledge!
20+ participating countries
Lithuania, Latvia, Portugal, Germany, Poland, Spain, Italy, India, South Korea, China, Sweden, Turkey, Israel, Belarus, Russia, Georgia, Kazakhstan, Uzbekistan, UAE, Egypt, Iraq, Kuwait, Saudi Arabia, Qatar, African countries and others …